My Little Pony Trading Post  
Go Back   My Little Pony Trading Post > My Little Pony Discussion > Events/Raffles/Swaps/Meets
Forums Tutorials Social Groups Site Gallery Member Albums
Events/Raffles/Swaps/Meets Are you organising an event, holding a raffle or swap? Post in here to tell others all about it. Don't forget to add your event to the boards calendar at the top of the forum.

Old 03-19-2012, 02:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Bait Pony

Gallery: 0
Anyone in Baltimore up for a Pony Meet Up?

Nothing to do for spring break and thought it would be fun to meet with other MLP fans here, since I don't know anyone else who also is a fan and since the closest Meet Up is in DC. So anyone in Baltimore want to hold a small Meet Up in let's say the Inner Harbor.

Edit: Thanks.

Last edited by BaltimareColt; 04-05-2012 at 03:33 AM..
BaltimareColt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Gummy the Alligator

Um... well, Jewel's hosting the Maryland pony meet in Baltimore like she does every year... so you'd probably be better off going to that.

Wanna know who the Fairy Brights are? Check this out! http://www.mlptp.net/forums/album.php?albumid=2062
Avaind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Champion of Cyrodiil

Location: Wide Awake Wilson (NC) (Wilson county, not Buncombe)
Gallery: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaind View Post
Um... well, Jewel's hosting the Maryland pony meet in Baltimore like she does every year... so you'd probably be better off going to that.
I'm pretty sure the OP is aware of that since they posted in the MD Meet thread here. I think what the person is looking for is a hang out with the in town/local pony people for the day type situation. Personally, I don't see the harm in that, nor do I see how the meet in May even has anything to do with it. If I were new to the community, I'd probably want to get to know some of the people in the area first just so I'd personally know somebody there at Jewel's.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bait Pony

I wish I were in Baltimore, I'd totally go, I don't know any mlp fans here, and I think I'm may be driving my husband a little crazy with the mlp talk.
tvdawnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Administrator

Gallery: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by princessmaker View Post
I'm pretty sure the OP is aware of that since they posted in the MD Meet thread here. I think what the person is looking for is a hang out with the in town/local pony people for the day type situation. Personally, I don't see the harm in that, nor do I see how the meet in May even has anything to do with it. If I were new to the community, I'd probably want to get to know some of the people in the area first just so I'd personally know somebody there at Jewel's.
I'd have to agree There are tons of different ways to meet up with other fans and collectors, so why not? You certainly don't need an "official" meet or con to do that.
MustBeJewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
Bait Pony

Can anyone tell me where this meet up is held or should I directly contact the manager?
tsukinoshoujo is offline   Reply With Quote