My Little Pony Trading Post  
Go Back   My Little Pony Trading Post > Off Topic Discussion > Introductions & Welcomes
Forums Tutorials Social Groups Site Gallery Member Albums
Introductions & Welcomes New to the My Little Pony Trading Post? Introduce yourself here, and be welcomed by our friendly members

Old 04-09-2012, 04:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Princess Rinse N Spit

Gallery: 0
G'Day!

Greetings, all! After visiting this website multiple times I finally decided to actually join. Hooray for me!

I am 25 years old and have been collecting My Little Ponies on and off since I was about 4 years old. My collection would probably seem pitifully small to many of you, with only about 20 or so ponies in my herd thus far, but I am seeking to slowly expand.

I am also in the process of starting up a pony-themed blog in which I will be posting photos of the ponies in my collection and designing outfits around them as well as taking part in activities inspired by them. It is nowhere near ready to show anyone yet, but I will be sure to post back in these forums when it is up an running.

I only collect G1 ponies...and I don't (at this stage, anyway) plan on obtaining all of them, but I am just so excited to finally be part of a community of people who collect ponies, whatever generation they are from.

Oh, and I do love the new FIM cartoon, too :-)

Anyway, this is probably getting a bit long-winded now, but I just wanted to say again that I am happy to be here and really hoping to meet many new friends.
PernicketyPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pinkie Pies Pal

Greetings and hello's! I am Michelle from Calgary, Canada! Enjoy..please take good care!

"I knew I belonged to the public and to the world, not because I was talented or even beautiful, but because I had never belonged to anything or anyone else."
~By Marilyn Monroe
autumn rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Always another rainbow 'round the bend

Hello and welcome to the Trading Post :daisy:

bigmlpfan xx
Old 04-17-2012, 06:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Daring Dutch Pony

HOWDY! Welcome from Hereford AZ!