My Little Pony Trading Post  
Go Back   My Little Pony Trading Post > My Little Pony Discussion > MLP Discussion
Forums Tutorials Social Groups Site Gallery Member Albums
MLP Discussion This board is for My Little Pony related general discussion. Post your MLP related messages here for: questions, announcements, stories, information, price checks, new releases etc.

Old 01-19-2012, 08:59 AM   #31 (permalink)
American Soldier Pony
 
sweetiebabyfizzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Germantown, Maryland
Posts: 2,233
Gallery: 0
I have to say I adored the artwork for this year... it's so cute! <3

I will be in Afghanistan still... so can't come again this year either... maybe maybe the MLP fair this year... don't know yet....
__________________

*MLPTP Member since 2001*
- United States Army Veteran -
sweetiebabyfizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:27 PM   #32 (permalink)
Bait Pony
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 8
Gallery: 0
Yes, I am in Baltimore so I definity go. Where in the city is it located? In the Inner Harbor area?
For those who need transport in Baltimore, the Charm City Circulator is a free bus that comes every 10 mins and takes one to stops along the way from Penn Station to the Inner Harbor. It's free so easier than a taxi.
BaltimareColt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 09:35 AM   #33 (permalink)
Snowy Tree Cricket
 
ristvak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Houston
Posts: 2,522
Gallery: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindsight View Post
Tikibirds, I live a few blocks from our lightrail station here in MD. I have picked up Ristvak & others from the lightrail before so I could be your go to girl if you do come into town.
Hehe, yes I can vouche that Hindsight is not a crazy axe murderer and will safely get you from the light rail to where ever it is you're staying XD

::edit:: Also for anyone looking at hotels- the Light Rail starts at the airport lets off at the Fairgrounds and then the Holiday Inn is only a slightly uphill 15 minute walk up the road from there (well, it takes my slow butt that long lol) I stayed there in 2010 and it's very nice! (No free breakfast, but they had a snack bar and free wifi)
The hardest part of the walk is on Sunday morning because there's a church driveway along the road and people are crazy @_@ The rest of it is a pretty easy walk and the road is busier by the hotel than the fairgrounds, I had no problem getting people to stop and let me cross... except in front of that church! There is a sidewalk 99% of the way as well =)

Last edited by ristvak; 01-20-2012 at 09:41 AM..
ristvak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:23 AM   #34 (permalink)
girlbuffalo1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Gallery:
yes!

Booked my flight and emailed you Jewel--! so excited!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:22 PM   #35 (permalink)
The "Mystery" Pony from Firefly's Adventure
 
Far Dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Viginia
Posts: 292
Gallery: 0
Jewel,

Do you recommend that we reserve a table? April is a ways off and I don't know if I'll have anything worth selling by then. I'd prefer to pay for a table when I get to the meet, if you don't think you'll run out. I don't care which one I might get.

Pray Steve can come this year!!! He's working on his master's and won't be able to come if he has a bunch of homework! Bleh!!!

Happy graduation by the way. I heard you are finished with undergrad now.

- FarDreamer
The My Little Pony Preservation Project
Far Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:10 PM   #36 (permalink)
Administrator
 
MustBeJewel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,797
Gallery: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far Dreamer View Post
Jewel,

Do you recommend that we reserve a table? April is a ways off and I don't know if I'll have anything worth selling by then. I'd prefer to pay for a table when I get to the meet, if you don't think you'll run out. I don't care which one I might get.

Pray Steve can come this year!!! He's working on his master's and won't be able to come if he has a bunch of homework! Bleh!!!

Happy graduation by the way. I heard you are finished with undergrad now.

- FarDreamer
The My Little Pony Preservation Project

Hi Far Dreamer!

You can submit an RSVP without reserving a table at that time if you want to, no worries. I update the page as frequently as I can as to which table numbers are still available, so it should be easy to keep an eye on that way. I'll have it updated for you tonight.

Yay Steve! It's so awesome how supportive he is of you--we'll always remember him as the "overseas proxy bidder" at the auction, lol!

Thank you! Good luck to Steve with his masters degree!
MustBeJewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:13 PM   #37 (permalink)
big mouth...big heart
 
whippetluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Maryland, where the fun is, USA
Posts: 3,532
Gallery: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimareColt View Post
Yes, I am in Baltimore so I definity go. Where in the city is it located? In the Inner Harbor area?
For those who need transport in Baltimore, the Charm City Circulator is a free bus that comes every 10 mins and takes one to stops along the way from Penn Station to the Inner Harbor. It's free so easier than a taxi.

No, it's slightly north of the city. You will not be able to ride the CCC to the area the meet is located.
__________________

Last edited by whippetluv; 01-26-2012 at 09:05 PM..
whippetluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 03:13 PM   #38 (permalink)
Lil Bee
 
beechan2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Stanhope, New Jersey
Posts: 499
Gallery: 0
Just curious, but the website only states that the meet is in Baltimore.

Where EXACTLY in Baltimore is it being held? Poniesyeah and I have both RSVP'd, buuuuut we kinda need to know where we're driving to. ^^;;;;;


~~Bee
beechan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 03:18 PM   #39 (permalink)
Administrator
 
MustBeJewel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,797
Gallery: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by beechan2 View Post
Just curious, but the website only states that the meet is in Baltimore.

Where EXACTLY in Baltimore is it being held? Poniesyeah and I have both RSVP'd, buuuuut we kinda need to know where we're driving to. ^^;;;;;


~~Bee
Hi Bee!

The meet is held just North of Baltimore City, in an area called Towson.

Because it's a private residence, I can't post the exact location online, out of respect of the property owners. But once your RSVP is approved, you'll have everything you need to get there with ease

Feel free to post or pm me with any questions
MustBeJewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 03:29 PM   #40 (permalink)
Lil Bee
 
beechan2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Stanhope, New Jersey
Posts: 499
Gallery: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustBeJewel View Post
Hi Bee!

The meet is held just North of Baltimore City, in an area called Towson.

Because it's a private residence, I can't post the exact location online, out of respect of the property owners. But once your RSVP is approved, you'll have everything you need to get there with ease

Feel free to post or pm me with any questions
AH! Alrighty then! Thanks! I'll let poniesyeah know then.

Danke!
beechan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.1.0