"All the best people are crazy"
- Dec 26, 2015
I got stung by bumblebees five times this morning. Not bad stings... one right on my poor bum, though. I'm having a fairly mild allergic reaction. Itching, swollen, red, rash, blech. My doc said it's reacting badly to one of my medications, plus, I've been stung a few times by different types of bees before and, apparently, the antibodies from the previous stings, react with the new venom. So i get to take heavy doses of antihistamines and it should be ok by Saturday. Did everyone else know that each type of bee has it's own brand of venom and they interact oddly with each other? Learn something new every day, right?