Here's my tutorial for getting that nasty smoke smell out of a pony:
1. Put your pony in a sink. Then take your bottle of Febreeze and soak the pony.
2. Allow pony to dry in the sink for at least an hour. Pony will be sticky.
3. Apply a second coat of Febreeze to the pony.
4. Allow pony to dry in sink for at least 2 more hours.
5. Once pony dries, soak pony in hot water and clean with a fragrant conditioner. At this point, it will still smell like smoke, so don't worry too much.
6. Air dry pony either outside or in a large open room for a couple days. The smell wont be gone right away, but within the couple of days it will, you just have to be patient.
Disclaimers and Copyrights: