Hereís my tutorial for cleaning a So Soft pony:
1. Take your so soft pony and spray an oxygen-type carpet cleaner on any dirt or pen spots. Make sure to soak the spot.
2. Let the solution soak in for about 10 to 15 minutes, then take a clean paper towel and dab the spot. Scrub just a bit, but donít do it too hard or the flocking will come off.
3. Then put the pony under warm water. Use your fingers to scrub the spots.
4. If it didnít get it all the first time. After your pony dries, repeat the process once more.
Disclaimers and Copyrights:
- The MLPTP is not to be held responsible for ANY material posted on the message boards and/or its website. Each person is responsible for their own actions and submissions. The views expressed by users on the MLPTP boards are not necessarily the views of the MLPTP owners, admin, or moderators.
- My Little Pony is a registered trademark of Hasbro. All rights reserved.
- The pictures, logos, html, and style on the MLPTP page have been made with great care. Please respect our hard work, and do not use or modify any MLPTP property without express written permission from Admin.