Festive FelizNavidad Pony
- Jan 3, 2006
O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree ,
You really need a Ponee...
(I tried LOL)
This swap will have us all creating handmade My Little Pony Christmas ornaments for our fellow members here at the Trading Post. They can be sewn, clay, felt, paper pieced… you are only bound by your own imagination!
Check out previous year's ornament swap here
- You must make an ornament themed around or depicting a pony from your partners wishlist.
- Ornament must be wrapped. C'mon it's Christmas, of course it should be wrapped!
- Delivery confirmation (domestic) or receipt of sending (international) is required! This way if something is lost, we're not mad at you, but it will be the post office's fault. Be sure to package your box for a safe secure delivery!
- When you receive your ornament you must post a thank you brag in the Show n Tell thread. Failure to do so may result in a negative feedback.
- You must include a card or note in your package telling your swap partner who created their festive, fabulous bauble.
- Keep in mind we have members of all different crafting skill levels. At the end of the day what matters is that someone spent time handmaking this ornament for you and I expect everyone to just do their best. Try to create a special ornament that you would be thrilled to receive yourself. It doesn't have to be outrageous, just something you put time and care into
- Any extras are optional, this swap is for a handmade ornament. However, if you wish to include a little candy or some small additional items they should be no more than a few dollars and are entirely at your discretion.
You are allowed up to 3 trading partners, but keep in mind that each item, being a handcrafted masterpiece, will take some time to complete. You want to give your trade partners something to add to their own Christmas tree, and be part of their yearly holiday rituals, so make sure to send something you would be proud to receive yourself!
Everyone who signs up and sends a package should be able to also receive a package in a timely manner. If you are not confident you can have your ornaments shipped by the deadline, please reconsider. There will be other fun festivities to participate in. We understand things arise and some things can't be controlled, that's okay but we also want everyone who participates to enjoy the swap and be assured to have their ornament before the holiday.
If for any reason you run into issues you must communicate with the swap host so we can work it out. Failure to ship by the required deadline or communicate issues in a timely manner may result in a negative feedback. We want to make sure the swap is fair and fun for all who participate.
Ready to join? Already got your scissors in hand?
Since this isn't a big spendy swap, the requirements are a little lower to give newer members a chance to participate in something fun and earn some feedback for future activities, so newbies, now's your chance!
Requirements for swap:
- 3 months of Active Membership at MLPTP (Meaning you've interacted on the forums with in the last 6 months prior to this post.)
- Minimum 16 years old
- Minimum of 40 posts.
- Minimum 2 feedback *other feedback sources may also be considered if ALL other requirements met
- You must not have any Negative Feedback on your profile
Meet the requirements?! Ready to sign up?! Message me the following registration information:
- MLPTP Member Name
- How many ornaments do you wish to do? 1-3
- Where can I check your feedback?
- Full Name and Mailing address
- Will you ship internationally?
- I, ______ acknowledge that I have read and understand the rules and my responsibilities in joining the ornament swap and will not stress out Gingerbread by not adhering to them
Deadline for sign-up: 11:59pm EST November 24
Partners assigned: by November 26
Deadlines for mailing: December 11
You must message me when:
- You have any questions.
- You want to sign up.
- You get your partner to confirm you've seen my message.
- You mail your package (you must include tracking info)!
- You receive your goodies.
- Whenever there are any issues or delays!!!!!