Festive FelizNavidad Pony
- Jan 3, 2006
THE MLPTP'S 2021 HALLOWEEN SWAP
How does it work?
Our Halloween Swap is just a like a "Secret Santa" swap--we will pair each participant with someone to send a
box of goodies to, and each person will receive a box of goodies themselves.
Check out the previous decade of MLPTP Halloween swaps here:
2020 ~ 2019 ~ 2018 ~ 2017 ~ 2016 ~ 2015 ~ 2014 ~ 2013 ~ 2012 ~ 2011
Everyone will send/get one or several ponies from their wishlist, along with Halloween goodies.
The package must also be wrapped with Halloween decorations, etc. It's all about spooky fun, fun, fun
- There are 2 spending categories for this swap, option #1 is $25-$30 (including pony/ponies and extras), option #2 is $45-$50 (including pony/ponies and extras). These amounts do not include shipping costs.
- You must include at least 1 pony in the package.
- All items must be wrapped. Think about it... how FUN is it to unwrap gifts?
- Delivery confirmation or receipt of sending is required! This way if something is lost it doesn't count against you, but it will be the post office's fault. For international shipping, as long as you keep proof of postage, you are OK.
- When shopping for the pony, keep in mind that it should be in as near MINT condition as possible! Send a package that you would be thrilled to receive yourself.
- Active MLPTP Membership 1 month
- Post count 50+
- Great feedback, with at least 4 good feedback points here or on another pony forum (from sales or trades). *Ebay feedback may be considered if all other criteria is met
- You must not have any negative feedback on your feedback profile
- You must have no previous bans, suspensions, or warnings
- Over 18 (This requirement may be waived if all other criteria is met providing there are exceptional circumstances or a sponsor can be provided. PM me if you're under 18 and you'd like to enter so we can chat about it)
Send a message to me by copying the form below.
2021 Halloween Swap Registration Form:
- MLPTP Member Name
- Where can I check your feedback? (MLPTP, ebay, other forums, etc)
- Spending range #1 or #2 swap?
- Full Name and Mailing address
- Will you ship internationally?
Step 2: The wishlists
- Once you're accepted into the swap, post your wishlist here: https://www.mlptp.net/index.php?threads/2021-halloween-swap-wishlists.116422/
- Wishlists need to be for at least 12 ponies, or as close as you can. Please be sure to list those ponies that fit within the spending limits. If you wish to price check please post in discussion.
- Let us know which flaws are totally unacceptable to you.
- Let us know which flaws are ok with you.
- List any allergies you might have, as well as your likes or dislikes. Since sending extras is part of this, you want to make sure you receive something you will thoroughly enjoy.
- List what you love about Halloween, what you do, anything that might help your partner prepare a package for you.
You must message Gingerbread when
- You have any questions.
- You want to sign up.
- You mail your package (you must include tracking info)
- You receive your goodies.
- Whenever there are any issues or delays. We understand real life might play tricks on you, and that's OK, just keep us informed so nobody freaks out.
- Signups : Closing on September 11th
- Swap partner assignment : September 12th
- Shipping deadlines:
- International : October 9th
- Domestic : October 16th
Remember to post Swap Brags here: https://www.mlptp.net/index.php?threads/2021-halloween-swap-brags.116423/