Pony cancer concern

DazzleSurprise

Bushwoolie
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
630
Hey everyone!
I've been a moron and displayed a few of my ponies that have pin-dot mold cancer on them next to ones that don't. It seems the infected ponies are getting worse, and I don't want the ponies displayed around them to get infected as well.

Is there a way that I can make it stop? I heard soaking the pony in bleach is a solution. If I do that, will the mold refrain from infecting any more of the pony, and the ponies around it? I just want it stopped.

I'm also scared about the bleach harming the pony, as two of the ponies that have it are my Baby Crumpet and my near-mint Mimic.

Thanks to anyone who helps.
 

Dusky

Teeny Tiny Baby Pony
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
530
diluted bleach? or maybe acetone (careful!) may help....my smoozy/cancer ponies live in a different ROOM
 
T

TickledSunriser

Guest
What I heard

We were just talking about this the other day at Ponyville. Here is what Nightglider suggested:
NightGlider said:
Definetly take their heads off and clean the insides (with bleach water, if you can and are careful) Boiling them might help too. You're not going to be able to get the spots completely out, but they might fade a bit, and if you kill the cancer, it'll be less likely to spread to the rest of your herd
She also mentioned that throwing OxyClean into the mixture helps too. :wink:
NightGlider said:
Honestly, boiling them won't hurt them -- Make sure you take their heads off (otherwise they'll deform, and that would make us all cry with you) and be careful not to press them on the sides of the pot -- it can cause black marks -- but if your pots big enough, that shouldn't be a problem at all. Also, boiling ponies makes them super squishy -- its normal, so don't get nervious that you've ruined them -- they'll get strong again as they cool 8) And yes, use the oxyclean in the boiling water at the same time. OH, and use tongs -- those ponies get hot!
 
Top