80s Glam Rock Pony
- Oct 18, 2017
THE MLPTP'S 2020 HALLOWEEN SWAP
* Update: Partners have been assigned. Please contact Skybreeze (or any mod) if you need help when choosing your ponies or how to pack up your boxes. Don’t forget to add a seasonal card with your box telling your partner who you are.
How does it work?
Everyone will send/get one or several ponies from their wishlist, along with Halloween goodies.
The package must also be wrapped with Halloween decorations, etc. It's all about spooky fun, fun, fun!
- There are 2 spending tiers for this swap,
Tier #1 is $25-$30 (including pony/ponies and extras),
Tier #2 is $45-$50 (including pony/ponies and extras).
- These amounts do not include shipping costs.
- You must include a pony in the package.
- All items must be wrapped. Think about it... how FUN is it to unwrap gifts?
- Delivery confirmation or receipt of sending is required!
(This way if something is lost, we're not mad at you, but it will be the post office's fault.
For international shipping, as long as you keep proof of postage, you are OK.)
- When shopping for the pony, keep in mind:
It should be in as near MINT condition as possible!
(If you are unsure the condition of the pony please message myself or another mod.)
- Send a package that you would be thrilled to receive yourself.
- Active MLPTP Membership 1 month
- Post count 50+
- Great feedback, with at least 4 good feedback points here or in another pony forum.
(Please note: This should be from sales or trades. EBay feedback may also be considered.)
- You must not have any negative feedback on your feedback profile.
- You must have no previous bans, suspensions, or warnings.
(This includes previous swaps and general forum ettiequte.)
- You must be over 18 to participate.
(This requirement may be waived providing there are exceptional circumstances or a sponsor can be provided.
PM me if you're under 18 and you'd like to enter so we can chat about it).
Send a message to me by copying the form below.
2020 Halloween Swap Registration Form:
- MLPTP Member Name
- Where can I check your feedback? (MLPTP, ebay, other forums, etc)
- Spending tier #1 or #2?
- Full Name and Mailing address
- Will you ship internationally?
- Once you're accepted into the swap, post your wishlist here: Pony Swap Wishlists
- Wishlists need to be for at least 15 ponies, or as close as you can.
- Please be realistic with the pricing of ponies on your Wishlist. (ie: Don't ask for a pony with a high value and be disappointed when you don't receive said pony.)
- Let us know which flaws are totally unacceptable to you.
- Let us know which flaws are ok with you.
- List any allergies you might have, as well as your likes or dislikes. (As sending extras is part of this, you want to make sure you receive something you will thoroughly enjoy.)
- List what you love about Halloween, what you do, anything that might help your partner prepare a package for you.
- You have any questions.
- You want to sign up.
- You are unsure that a pony's quality is acceptable to send to your partner.
- You mail your package (you must include tracking info).
- You receive your goodies.
- Whenever there are any issues or delays. We understand real life might play tricks on you, and that's OK, just keep us posted so nobody freaks out.
- Signups : September 1-6th
- Swap partner assignment : September 7th - Partners assigned enjoy your shopping!!
- Shipping deadlines:
- International : October 5th
- Domestic :
October 12thOctober 16th (changed due to holidays)
- Skybreeze - shipped
- Tsukikakushi - shipped
- AzaleaArt - received
- GracefulSlumber - shipped/received
- Gingerbread - shipped / received
- Prideth - shipped
- Tak - shipped
- OctoberMoon - shipped
- Uftaki - shipped
- Icecreamgirl - shipped
- Wildshadow - received