Small blue Pegasus
- Oct 18, 2017
THE MLPTP'S 2022 HALLOWEEN SWAP
How does it work?
Our Halloween Swap is just a like a "Secret Santa" swap--we will pair each participant with someone to send a
box of goodies to, and each person will receive a box of goodies themselves.
Check out the over a decade of MLPTP Halloween swaps here:
2021 ~ 2020 ~ 2019 ~ 2018 ~ 2017 ~ 2016 ~ 2015 ~ 2014 ~ 2013 ~ 2012 ~ 2011 ~ 2010 ~ 2009 ~ 2007
Everyone will send/get one or several ponies from their wishlist, along with Halloween goodies.
The package must also be wrapped with Halloween decorations, etc. It's all about spooky fun, fun, fun
- There are 2 spending categories for this swap,
Option #1: $50-$60 (including pony/ponies and extras),
Option #2: $90-$100 (including pony/ponies and extras).
These amounts do not include shipping costs.
- You must include at least 1 pony in the package.
- All items must be wrapped. Think about it... how FUN is it to unwrap gifts?
- Delivery confirmation or receipt of sending is required! This way if something is lost it doesn't count against you, but it will be the post office's fault. For international shipping, as long as you keep proof of postage, you are OK.
- When shopping for the pony, keep in mind that it should be in as near MINT condition as possible!
Send a package that you would be thrilled to receive yourself.
- 3 months of Active Membership at MLPTP.
**(Meaning you've interacted on the forums with in the last 6 months prior to this post.)
- Minimum 18 years old.
- Minimum of 200 post count.
- Minimum 5 references OR TP feedback OR TP feedback for 2 successful swaps in the past. Refs must be from trades or people you've sold to!
- You must not have any Negative Feedback on your profile.
- You must have no previous bans, suspensions, or warnings
Given the circumstances of the last couple years, we have decided to start the sign ups for earlier than usual. We want to give members time to shop and deliveries time to get to their destinations.
Therefore, I want to stress the importance of the deadlines listed below and importance of communication.
Everyone who signs up and sends a package should be able to also receive a package in a timely manner. If you happen to be shipping abroad you will have sufficient time for shipping. If you are not confident you can have your package shipped by the deadline, please think twice. There will be other fun festivities to participate in. We understand things arise and some things can't be controlled, that's okay but we also want everyone who participates to enjoy the swap and be assured to have their gifts before the halloween.
If for any reason you run into issues you must communicate with the swap host so we can work it out. Failure to ship by the required deadline or communicate issues in a timely manner may result in a negative feedback. We want to make sure the swap is fair and fun for all who participate.
Send a message to me by copying the form below.
2021 Halloween Swap Registration Form:
- MLPTP Member Name
- Swap Level 1 or 2?
- Where can I check your feedback? (MLPTP or references)
- Full Legal Name and Mailing address
- Will you ship internationally?
- I, __________ acknowledge that I have read and understand the rules, etiquette and my responsibilities in joining an MLPTP holiday swap.
- Once you're accepted into the swap, post your wishlist here: 2022 Halloween Swap Wishlists
- Please post your wishlist NO LATER than Sept. 8th!
- Wishlists need to be for at least 12 ponies, or as close as you can. Please be sure to list those ponies that fit within the spending limits. If you wish to price check please post in discussion.
- Let us know which flaws are totally unacceptable to you.
- Let us know which flaws are ok with you.
- List any allergies you might have, as well as your likes or dislikes. Since sending extras is part of this, you want to make sure you receive something you will thoroughly enjoy.
- List what you love about Halloween, what you do, anything that might help your partner prepare a package for you.
- You have any questions.
- You want to sign up.
- You mail your package (you must include tracking info).
- You receive your goodies.
- Whenever there are any issues or delays. We understand real life might play tricks on you, and that's OK, just keep us informed so nobody freaks out.
Signups : Closing on September 8th Swap partner assignment : September 9th
- Shipping deadlines:
- International : October 12th
- Domestic : October 17th
- Please open your swap box by October 31st
(Obviously if your box arrives after this date for some reason you will be exempt.)
Skybreeze / Shipped /
BethMcBeth / Shipped /
OctoberMoon / Shipped /
Sassarazzmadazzles / Shipped /
Daintress / Shipped /
Darklys / Shipped /
Locket / Shipped /
Cactusflower / Shipped /
Remember to post Swap Brags here: 2022 Halloween Swap Brags